- Date and place of birth: 6th of June 1980, Nagyvárad
- Nationality: Hungarian
- E-mail: zsolt.vassy [at] gmail [dot] com
- Participation in researching works (developing artificial intelligence, researching non linear time functional data structures, clustering of biological networks).
- Software Designer/Developer/Programmer with history of productivity and successful.
- Experience in software design/development of large systems (high users volume, high availability, large database)
- Programming Theory:
- Algorithms and data structures
- Objected oriented software development
- System analysis and operational experience
- Artificial intelligence: learning systems
- Web application development
- Programming Languages:
- Java: JDK 1.6 (1.5)
- J2EE: JSP, EJB, tomcat, Spring framework, jasper, hibernate, swing;
- C/C++; .COM;
- PHP; ASP; Python; Perl;
- AJAX: qooxdoo, GWT, vaadin.
- MySQL, MS-SQL
- DB2, ORACLE
- Object oriented programming
- XML,UML (Rational Rose)
- Windows 95/NT/2000/XP/7, Windows server
- UNIX (IBM AIX, HP-UX)
- LINUX (Red Hat, Suse, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora)
- 2005- Quark Számítástechnikai Bt.
- Design and development of a knowledge management software for systems biology
- Design and development of Call accounting system
- Customization and development of CRM and business process management system
- Design and development of a License management software
- Development of a Wallboard application for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Design and development of a Voip Voice Mail System
- 2002-05 TC&C Kft. – software engineer
- 2001-02 Varetis Communications HU Kft. – software tester and developer
- 2001-01 Terasz.hu Kft. – web programmer
- 2000-01 Uproar Hungary Kft. - web programmer
- ELTE, Department of Physics of Complex Systems – MTA Sztaki
- Participate in research: design, development and testing of supervised and unsupervised learning systems; design, development and building of linguistical networks.
- 1999-08 Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, master of physics, specialized on biological physics, statistical physics
- 1998-99 Univeristy of Oradea, technical informatics
- 1994-98 Ady Endre Highscool, Nagyvárad, specialized in mathematics and computer science
- Hungarian - native language
- Romanian - excellent (spoken, written, reading)
- English - fluent (spoken, written, reading)
- French - base (written, reading)
- Analyzing of stock exchange data or other non linear time functional data structures.
- Interested in results of organized systems, biological graphs research.
- Roller blading, long distance running.