- 2014- : “Abel Salazar” Biomedical Sciences Institute (ICBAS), faculty of Medicine – Porto University (Incentive Prize, earned in the end of the 1st year for being one of the two best students in ICBAS)
- 2006 - 2014: “Calouste Gulbenkian” Music Conservatory of Aveiro (completed 8-years-degree in organ/piano, which also includes musical education, choir, music history, music analysis and composition techniques, and acoustics)
- 2006 - 2014: General and Secondary School of Vagos (5th to 12th grade)
- 2002 - 2006: Primary School of Vagos (1st to 4th grade)
Professional and Research Experience
- 2016: Research Exchange on the project “Translocatome, a novel tool for drug target discovery, based on the systematic analysis of protein translocation” - department of Medical Chemistry, Molecular Biology and Pathobiochemistry, Semmelweis University.
- 2015: Internship in Orthopaedic service.
- Since September 2015: Research on cardiovascular function in Pnmt-KO mice – department of General Physiology, Immuno-physiology and Pharmacology, ICBAS.
- Once per month, since 2015: Heart disease screenings, developed by the Portuguese Association of Stroke.
- Conferences, workshops, lectures, etc. about a wide variety of scientific and medical areas, including the field of communication skills.
- English (Intermediate; attending the C1 level).
- Portuguese (native).
Areas of interest
- Immunology, molecular and cellular biology, histology, pathology, cardiology, oncology, network medicine
- Music (organ/piano and saxophone)