Research and Professional Experience
- Dynamic Network Model of the C. Elegans’ Connectome, Spring 2017. Semmelweis University Department of Medical Chemistry (Budapest, Hungary). LINK-Group, PI: Peter Csermely.
- Statistical Analysis and Visualization of Pre-Processed fMRI Data, 2016 – Present. University of Minnesota Center for Magnetic Resonance Research (Minneapolis, MN). Computational Visual Neuroscience Laboratory, PI: Kendrick N. Kay.
- Neural Processing of the Optic Flow Field, Summer 2016. New York University Center for Neural Science (New York, NY). Computational Neuroimaging Laboratory, PI: David J. Heeger.
- Preceptor, 2015 – Present. Macalester College (St. Paul, MN). Departments of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science and Psychology.
- 2014 – 2018 B.A. with Honors in Neuroscience, Computer Science, & Mathematics at Macalester College (St. Paul, MN)
Presentations and Talks
- Neural Processing of the Optic Flow Field: Perception of Self Motion: Summer Undergraduate Research Symposium (New York University Center for Neural Science August 2016), Undergraduate Research Symposium in the Physical Sciences, Math, and Computer Science (Washington University in St. Louis, November 2016)
- Programming Languages: Python, MATLAB, R, Java, C
- Notable Areas of Proficiency: Data Analysis/Visualization, Psychophysics (Psychtoolbox, MGL)
- Other Skills: Object-Oriented Programming, Parallel Programming (OpenMP), Unix/Linux, LaTex, Mathematica
- Currently Learning: C++, Computer Vision, Data Mining (Hadoop), Machine Learning (Scikit Learn), Network Construction/Analysis (Cytoscape)
Honors and Awards
- DeWitt Wallace Distinguished Scholar (4-Year Merit Scholarship)
- Macalester College Dean’s List: Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Fall 2016
- 2015, 2016 MIAC Academic-All Conference (Men’s Soccer)
- Macalester College Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship Nominee